Has This Ever Happened To You?
You start off your day, determined to stick to your new diet. You eat some muesli and fruits for breakfast and wash it down with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. You eat a green leafy salad for lunch and snack on a bowl of nuts. But, for dinner, you cry into a slice of pizza, thinking that you aren’t cut out for this.
It’s happened to all of us once in a while.
We want to lose weight to look amazing, to feel good about ourselves. Letting go of our favorite meals is probably the hardest thing we have to do, and that’s why we tend to relapse so very often.
We all know that dieting entails eating less and healthy, but what if there was a system which could ensure that you lose weight even while eating anything you want?
Is that even possible?
Well, Eat Stop Eat is here to tell you that it is.
What is Eat Stop Eat?
Let’s break it down. Eat Stop Eat is a product that has gathered rave reviews from critics everywhere. It promotes weight loss through a process called intermittent fasting.
The word fasting must’ve set off a lot of alarms in your head, but the author of Eat Stop Eat, Brad Pilon, dispels the most popular myths about fasting in the very initial chapters of the book. For example, fasting DOES NOT slow down your metabolism, neither does it make you unbearable hungry. All this information has been taken from scientific sources- almost 50 of them in total.
So How Does This Process Work?
What you need to follow as part of this process is Eat Stop Eat.
Yes, that is exactly what is needed of you.
- When you start with this plan, you have to go on a fast for 24 hours.
- Starting from the next day for 48 hours, you can eat anything and everything you want to. But this, of course, doesn’t mean you break all barriers of being reasonable! Be reasonable in your choice of food, but eat what you wish to.
- Then, the next thing you do is again go on a fast for 24 hours.
- You have to repeat this cycle over and over again, till you get the results you want.
We’ll Move On To Why This Process Is So Effective.
There is a complicated scientific analysis behind this, but I will try to elaborate on the most simple and obvious explanation.
When you fast, your body does not get any fresh nutrients, so it turns towards the fat reserves for energy needed to function properly. In this process, it burns down the excess fat and carbohydrates present in your system.
However, if you fast for an extended period, your body will start feeding on the muscles. This is not something that you desire. In fact, this can harm your body more.
But on the other hand, if you break after a day and eat what you want to, your body gets the nutrients to continue working normally. So you direct your system to use up the stored fats in this way. This results in shedding of fat from your body without any extra effort on your part.
What Are The Other Benefits Of Short-Term Fasting?
There are several benefits of following this process.
It lessens excess body weight while keeping your muscles toned and taut. If you have high blood pressure and blood sugar, then those levels also go down. Along with these, the insulin generated by your system is used more efficiently, and hormonal balance is maintained well. And you don’t crave pizza at all times anymore!
Yes, That Can Happen. And A Lot More Too!
Say, for example; you get more time to do things and more time for yourself. Now that you don’t have to think and plan about the next meal you need to prepare, you automatically have time for yourself. You don’t even have to spend time cooking food or washing the dishes and utensils after every meal.
This offers you a golden opportunity to pursue some healthy hobbies or simply read some books or listen to music!
What Is The Best Thing About Eat Stop Eat?
It is that you don’t have to fast on one specific date. You have all the liberty to customize it, but of course, make sure that your regime doesn’t go haywire.
So suppose you have a lot of physical activity to do on a given day, or you have to study for an exam- YOU DON’T NEED TO FAST THAT DAY. You can eat regularly, and take your fast on any day that is convenient for you. So in a given week, you can eat for five days and fast for two. This is called the 5 – 2 technique.
Doesn’t It Sound Like A Pretty Sweet Deal To You?
Users who have subscribed to the Eat Stop Eat routine have left comments saying that it’s not at all hard to do. Granted that you will get a little hungry at first. But, according to them, the most important thing is to keep your mind off of the thought. The more you think about feeling hungry, the hungrier you feel.
Keep Yourself Immersed In Healthy Activities.
You can keep doing something or the other and remain busy. Take a walk, exercise, and write poetry – do anything except eating!
You’ll see that when you are fasting, your concentration levels will skyrocket. You will be able to focus easily and effectively. Why is this so?
Brad Pilon writes that this is because when the body craves food, the brain releases the “fight or flight” hormones. Your brain wants you to look for food, but you can easily detract this concentration and put it to good use for other stuff.
Now that’s some interesting stuff for you!
Like All Good Things, People Have To Say Different Things About Eat Stop Eat Too.
Eat Stop Eat is undoubtedly a very popular routine that has successfully benefitted hundreds and thousands of people all over the world. Those who have tried it out with seriousness have agreed that this is a highly effective procedure. You need some degree of dedication, sure, but you don’t need to starve and feel miserable!
Let’s take a look at what the advantages and disadvantages this book brings with it.
Pros of Eat Stop Eat:
- Offers An Effective Solution for all those who want to stay healthy and fit with a diet regime.
- Eat Stop Eat Is Simple And Easy To Follow. You can team this up with exercise for faster results, but this is completely and highly effective on its own as well. There are no multivitamins, no special food products, none of that jazz involved. You eat what you want, and then you stop eating for a day. It’s as clear as day.
- The Book Costs 10 Dollars only, which is a pretty reasonable price to pay for such a revolutionary tactic. Also, Brad guarantees a 60-day money back scheme, so there is nothing you need to fear.
- The Book Is Available In Some Formats. You can get the PDF version which contains the core elements of the book. The advanced option gives you the eBook as well as additional audio files.
- You Get To Know About Easily Workable And Feasible Options of following a diet plan, instead of going on crash diets.
Cons of Eat Stop Eat:
Although this book and the idea it proposes surpasses negative comments, there are a few things that have room for improvement.
- The Design Is Quite Plain. I don’t have anything against a plain design- the most primary advantage is that it does not take away from the content- but a little bit more design and color could do wonders for the book. Frankly, the plain white background and the black text get a little monotonous after a while.
- There Aren’t Many Food Tips Given In The Book. Yes, I realize that fasting does not require you to follow a rulebook, but personally, I would have loved it if there were some tips on what I could eat so that I don’t overcompensate all the calories I’m losing during the fast.
Unless you try, you can never understand how easy and innovative it can be to lose weight and stay healthy, while keeping it smooth for you. Eat Stop Eat is an all-round guidebook about nutrition, diet, and exercise, which can boost a great deal of positivity in your life.
All said and done; I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to lose weight smoothly and effortlessly. It is one of the best products for weight loss available in the market.